It’s time to forget Valentine’s Day and start focusing on the real holiday in February, Galentine’s Day. Founded by Leslie Knope in Pawnee, Indiana, Galentine’s Day is the best day of the year. “What's Galentine's Day?
Every February 13th, me and and my lady friends leave their husbands and their boyfriends at home and just kick it breakfast style. Ladies celebrating ladies. It's like Lilith Fair, minus the angst.” - Leslie Knope
How to create the perfect Galentine’s Day with your friends:
1. Find the perfect breakfast spot (hint: the perfect breakfast must include waffles)
2. Send your friends an adorable e-vite
3. Make a Galentine’s goodie bag for each of your friends
4. Arrive early to decorate the table at your chosen restaurant
5. Make sure to wear pink
6. Eat all the waffles imaginable and focus on lady friendship!
Happy Galentine’s Day!
Looking for a last minute Valentine's gift for your gals? Get ONE MONTH OF FREE GRADESLAM. Enter Promo Code VDAY16 here.