What better way to spend Valentine’s Day than by watching Netflix (ideally while eating chocolate). Rather than wasting time agonizing over what to watch, we’ve created a guide that will give you options based on how you feel about Valentine’s Day. Love it? Hate it? Passive-aggressively resent it? There’s a movie for that! Check out our list below.
Does Valentine’s Day make you feel….
1. Warm and gushy and excited?
2. A bit happy but also a bit sad?
Then you should watch: Forrest Gump
3. Sad about the fact that you are alone?
4. Meh? It’s no different than any other day.
5. Like you wish real life was a romantic fairytale?
6. Like all you want to do is eat chocolate?
7. Angry at the corporate-nature of holidays?
Then you should watch: Full Metal Jacket
8. Like not leaving your house all day?
Then you should watch: How To Get Away With Murder
9. Like you are missing your ex?
Then you should watch: The Hurt Locker