These days, Chipotle is basically a religion. A far cry from your typical fast food joint, Chipotle offers delicious and fresh Mexican-style burritos. As much as we would all like to eat there on a daily basis, that can get a bit expensive. Here are some tips to help you get your money’s worth for the next time you dine at Chipotle.
1. Ask for a tortilla on the side (it’s free)
2. Ask for extra rice (also free)
3. Order a burrito bowl with a tortilla on the side (you’ll get more though you will have to assemble it yourself)
4. Ask for guacamole on the side (this one’s not a guarantee, but typically you will get more this way)
5. Ask for two different meats (according to Business Insider, many restaurants will give you ¾ scoop per meat rather than just ½)
6. Order both types of beans instead of just one
7. Go late at night
Don’t believe us? Check out this article by Dylan Grosz chronicling his whole experiment in getting 86% more burrito at Chipotle.