Moving out of your freshman dorm is the worst. First, you have to actually physically pack up all your stuff and put it into boxes and carry it out to your parents' car. And then second, you have to say goodbye to all the amazing friends and memories you made inside your dorm. Let's be honest, it's going to be rather emotional. Here's how it's likely going to go down:
1. I can’t believe I’ve finished my first year of university
2. And it’s finally summer!
3. Guess it’s time to start packing
4. How did I accumulate so much stuff?
5. Man, moving is hard work…
6. Why am I so sweaty???
7. I’m going to miss this place
8. Not the shared showers though…
9. Or the lack of a proper kitchen…
10. Or the cafeteria food…
11. Or the laundry machines always being full...
12. But, I’ll definitely miss all my friends
13. I can’t believe I’m not going to see them for 4 whole months
14. *Tears up* How did the school year go by so quickly?
15. I don’t want to leave this place!
16. *Remembers the showers* Ok, I guess it’s time to go.
17. Saying goodbye to friends is so hard
18. But 4 months will go by quickly and I will Skype them constantly.
19. So here’s to an amazing summer…
20. And to no longer being a college freshman!
Have a great summer!